Shipping – Product Exclusions – Return Policy
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information on your online shopping experience.
* WE DO NOT CURRENTLY SHIP INTERNATIONALLY*
Shipping of large or oversized items such as bikes is a challenging business. We work with great freight companies to offer the best freight & shipping options for shipping bikes and product all across Canada.
Vicious is not liable for any increases in freight charges/ overages/ discrepancies on the freight providers behalf. The customer is responsible for any additional charges by the freight provider once an order is processed and shipped from a Vicious location.
- Vicious offers discounted or free shipping options. With the exception of:
- Specific Sales or Clearance Items
- Bike Trailers
- E-Bike Batteries
- Vehicle Mounted Bike Racks
- Skis & Snowboards
- Ski Poles
- Items that are deemed oversized and that will incur additional freight charges.
Sale & Discounted Items
Vicious reserves the right to use discretion and we will only provide free shipping on regularly priced items (unless otherwise specified). Any items marked on sale will be subject to a shipping charge based on the information submitted in the online shopping cart page.
If there is any dispute in price, we, Vicious Cycles and Snow, reserve the right to reference the in-store price of the item.
Any questions, comments or concerns about our shipping and product policy may be sent to email@example.com
All Items marked on sale are final sale. Please ensure that you have the correct size and follow a size chart for clothing and other items.
Product and Bike Exclusions
Vicious is able to ship a variety or products throughout Canada. However, due to dealer agreements and regional restrictions, Vicious may be prohibited from shipping product into other area of Canada. Vicious reserves the right to contact the customer and cancel and order if it violates standing dealer agreements on current product.
Vicious Cycle and Snow will accept returns within 14 days of receipt of product by the customer. If returning a product, it must meet the following requirements:
- Returned to Vicious in original packaging with original receipt.
- Product cannot be damaged, misused or in a condition that affects the resale value of the item.
- Refunds will not be issued until the product has reached our main location and inspected.
- Parts and accessories cannot be returned if they have been installed on the customers equipment.
- Soft goods, eyewear and personal accessories cannot be returned if worn by the customer. Please ensure you know the sizing of the product you are purchasing.
Customer may be subject to a restocking fee if the above conditions are not met. Vicious will not issue a refund until product is received and inspected. Exchanges and shipping for said exchange is the sole responsibility of the customer.
Vicious reserves the right to refuse any returns if they do not align with the above list as well as our Terms and Conditions.
Shipping of returned products to Vicious Cycles and Snow is the sole responsibility of the customer. Vicious Cycles and Snow will under no circumstances accept COD shipping charges on returned product
All returns must be made to the following address:
If there are any questions, concerns or comments about returning a product please contact firstname.lastname@example.org